Measures Both Entrained Air and Dissolved Air!
· Determine the contribution of dissolved air in low-pressure operations
· Quickly survey process operations for operating issues
· Timely measurement of product quality: pin holes, streaks, poor adhesion...
· Improved environmental compliance
· Very small and portable…fits in a standard briefcase
· Military: Critical hydraulic systems such as space launch vehicles
· Pulp and Paper: Lightweight sheet drainage, formation, pinholes...
· Food: Shelf-life issues, sanitary assurance, canning operations….
· Hydraulic oil, lubricants
· Cutting tool coolants
· Any application where troubleshooting of air content is required
Wetted Materials: Polycarbonate and Buna rubber
Entrained Air Range: 0.1 to 45% v/v%
Minimum Dissolved Air (v/v % referenced at atmospheric pressure): 0.2%.
Accuracy: +/-5% of measurement
Weight: 1.2 lbs (550 g)
Temperature Limits: 0 F to 190 F (-17 C to 88 C)
Product and Process Engineering Concepts